Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll Donate To That

Written By:IndigoNightandRayneStorm
You can Read the Original here:
All Credit goes to the original author

“I think!” Pippin declared loudly.

“News to me,” Merry interjected, giggling drunkenly.

“I think,” he continued, “That this is s-sodding good ale!”

“Here! Here!” Gimli cheered, raising his tankard.

Legolas watched coolly.

“Don’t you… agree, Leggie?” Merry demanded.

“Not particularly,” Legolas was not drunk at all, “It pales in comparison to the wine of Mirkwood.”

Pippin’s eyes widened.

Gimli was not impressed. “You know what your problem is, elf?”

“No, what?” he was curious.

“Yeh need ta get that stick outta yer ass!”

“I’ll donate to that!” Pippin hollered.

“Donate?” Merry questioned giggling.

“Yup, I’m gonna buy him an ale!”

No comments:

Post a Comment